First-Aid Support for your Dogs and Puppies.
Earth's Balance Canine Solution is an all natural, multi-purpose product that is anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal solutions that promotes healing. This solution is non-toxic, non-corrosive and environmentally friendly. Canine Solutions is completely safe to use on dogs and puppies of all ages. Please use as directed for best results. Canine Solutions aid in the healing process and promote healthy skin and coat.
Ingredients: Electrolyzed Oxidizing Water. For information about EO water, click here.
There are a variety of uses for Canine Solution:
- Abrasions: spray several times daily, until healed
- Body odor: spray entire animal twice daily, wetting hair and coat to skin
- Bug bites, wasp/bee stings: spray as soon as possible, repeating every 30 minutes for two hours
- Burns and sun burns: spray as soon as possible, repeating every 30 minutes for two hours
- Cuts and scrapes: spray as needed to stop bleeding and promote healing
- Dental disease and bad breath: spray directly in mouth several times daily
- Ear infections and ear mite infestation: irrigate ear canal several times daily until healed and no odor is present
- Corneal Ulcers and conjunctivitis: 2 drops in eye and repeat in 1 hour, twice daily
- Skin rash, skin irritation, itching and hives: spray at least three times daily or as needed to control itching
- Insect Infestation, Fleas: spray twice daily or as needed
- Inflammation/swelling: spray several times daily until healed
- Hot Spots, mange: spray at least three times daily until healed
- Ringworm: spray affected area and air-dry at least twice daily until completely healed
- Surgical Incisions: spray area and air-dry four times daily until completely healed
- Safe for nursing mothers and puppies
- For cuts, hot spots, insect bites and more
- Veterinarian recommended
- Available in 8 oz. pump and 32 oz. trigger spray bottle
For more information, read the article about Canine and Feline Solutions.
- My dog has a cut on his mouth, is it safe to use Canine Solutions on the affected area?