Anti-bacterial, Anti-viral, Anti-fungal First-Aid Support for Cats
Earth's Balance Feline Solution is an all natural, multi-purpose product that is an anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal solution that promotes healing. This solution is non-toxic, non-corrosive and environmentally friendly. Feline Solution is completely safe to use on cats and kittens of all ages. Feline Solution aids in the healing process and promotes a healthy skin and coat.
Ingredients: Electrolyzed Oxidizing Water. For information about EO water, click here.
There are a variety of uses for Feline Solution:
- Abrasions: spray several times daily, until healed
- Body odor: spray entire animal twice daily, wetting hair and coat to skin
- Bug bites, wasp/bee stings: spray as soon as possible, repeating every 30 minutes for two hours
- Burns and sun burns: spray as soon as possible, repeating every 30 minutes for two hours
- Cuts and scrapes: spray as needed to stop bleeding and promote healing
- Dental disease and bad breath: spray directly in mouth several times daily
- Ear infections and ear mite infestation: irrigate ear canal several times daily until healed and no odor is present
- Corneal Ulcers and conjunctivitis: 2 drops in eye and repeat in 1 hour, twice daily
- Skin rash, skin irritation, itching and hives: spray at least three times daily or as needed to control itching
- Insect Infestation, Fleas: spray twice daily or as needed
- Inflammation/swelling: spray several times daily until healed
- Hot spots, mange: spray at least three times daily until healed
- Ringworm: spray affected area and air-dry at least twice daily until completely healed
- Surgical incisions: spray area and air-dry four times daily until completely healed
- Safe for nursing mothers and kittens
- For cuts, hot spots, insect bites and more
- Veterinarian recommended
- Available in 8 oz. pump and 32 oz. trigger spray bottle
For more information, read our article about Canine and Feline Solutions.
- I accidentally sprayed Feline Solutions in my cat's eyes, what do I do?