Now available at Petco!
The Affordable Alternative for pet first-aid!
Pet Solutions is an all-natural first aid support formula made with electrolyzed oxidizing water – the same effective ingredient that competitors use, but at a fraction of the cost! Electrolyzed oxidizing water has been proven to help pets’ wounds heal faster. Pet Solutions can treat a wide variety of day-to-day pet problems: minor cuts and scrapes, larger abrasions, hot spots, insect bites, skin irritations and more. It’s safe, effective, gentle, and can be used on any part of your pet that needs soothing.
Ingredients: Electrolyzed Oxidizing Water. For information about EO water, click here.
There are a variety of uses for Pet Solutions:
- Abrasions: spray several times daily, until healed
- Body odor: spray entire animal twice daily, wetting hair and coat to skin
- Bug bites, wasp/bee stings: spray as soon as possible, repeating every 30 minutes for two hours
- Burns and sun burns: spray as soon as possible, repeating every 30 minutes for two hours
- Cuts and scrapes: spray as needed to stop bleeding and promote healing
- Dental disease and bad breath: spray directly in mouth several times daily
- Ear infections and ear mite infestation: irrigate ear canal several times daily until healed and no odor is present
- Corneal Ulcers and conjunctivitis: 2 drops in eye and repeat in 1 hour, twice daily
- Skin rash, skin irritation, itching and hives: spray at least three times daily or as needed to control itching
- Insect Infestation, Fleas: spray twice daily or as needed
- Inflammation/swelling: spray several times daily until healed
- Hot Spots, mange: spray at least three times daily until healed
- Ringworm: spray affected area and air-dry at least twice daily until completely healed
- Surgical Incisions: spray area and air-dry four times daily until completely healed
- Safe for nursing mothers and puppies
- For cuts, hot spots, insect bites and more
- Veterinarian recommended
Directions: Spray the affected area thoroughly wetting hair and skin. Allow to air dry. Use as often as needed: one or more times a day is recommended. Cotton balls or gauze squares saturated with the solution may be used to wipe eyes, ears, genital, or to gently scrub teeth and gums.
- Is Feline Solutions safe for my pregnant cat?